Casting Ages 12 through Adult – All Roles Available
AUDITION DATE: July 23, 2016 from 12 - 6 pm, by Appointment Only
- Audition Appointment Scheduling Opens July 5, 2016 at 10 am
- Appointments will be scheduled in 15 minute increments
- Call (509) 977-1215 -OR- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for appointment
- AUDITION LOCATION: 322 Main Ave E., Soap Lake, WA
- Schedule audition appointment. Scheduling opens on July 5 at 10 am. First come, first serve – include your full name, phone number, email address, and the character you plan to audition. Click HERE for list of characters.
- Prepare the following for your audition:
- Audition form (click HERE) with required photo (resume optional)
- Character song to be sung acapella (you will receive the starting pitch)
- Each audition will include a “cold” read of lines for your character
- Auditions will be done by panel and recorded for final selection process.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled audition appointment to check-in.
Not all who audition will be cast. Callbacks will be July 26 if needed.
All who receive a part will be contacted by July 29.
DATES OF NOTE:
MUSIC REHEARSALS BEGIN: August 1
CHOREOGRAPHY REHEARSALS BEGIN: August 15
DIALOG/BLOCKING REHEARSALS BEGIN: September 6
SHOW DATES: October 21 at 7:30 pm, October 22 at 2 pm
October 28 at 7:30 pm, October 29 & 30 at 2 pm
November 4 at 7:30 pm, November 5 & 6 at 2 pm
November 11 at 7:30pm, November 12 at 2 pm